what the hell .. everyone is doing it, so i'll make mine lol ...
1. Frank Frazetta - One of the reasons i like to paint ... this guy is a mentor to anyone who likes "fantasy art". Basically my male characters i have to thank him for the style.
2 ~ 5. Luis Royo - Woman. Simple as that ... if you ever plan on drawing sexy woman and you don't know who Luis Royo is, you are doing it wrong lol ... It's simply impossible to look at his womans (even the sketches) and not be in awe .. everything, from pose, eyes (damn those eyes), lips (damn those lips to), face .. hair .. everything i know about drawing woman came from this guy.
6. Brothers Hildebrant - I believe my "fantasy theme" on pictures (such as dragonqueen, or warsong) comes from this guy .. its the classic reference of D&D i have ..
7. Greg Capullo - Spawn artist. It's not evident in my lines his influence, but if there's one person that inspired me in deailing images was him. The amount of detail and expression his comic drawings had, inspired me a lot.
8. Yes, i have my anime/manga references as well .. obviously not about the style, but the hair. I always loved the way hair is depicted here and it was a big influence in the way i try to make hair (specially woman's).
9, 13. Anry - This guy i met here on DA. Its not much about style .. but its technique. I gave my 1st steps into digital painting watching his works. It helped me greatly on how everything works and what direction to follow to create an image.
10. Prince of persia (and several Ubisoft artwork) - The way they make scenarios and characters .. basically the agressive way they painted prince of persia, as well of the mix of "painted" with realistic textures was also a big reference for me to refine my style.
11. Warcraft in general (and blizzard related art for that matter) was not only the theme that i like to draw about .. but several of their artists influenced me in the way i create the images.
12. Dan LuVisi aka. Adonihs [link]
- It wouldnt be fair if i didnt mention him. The guy does an amazing job in texturing and image composition and it was an incredible reference for me to make realistic textures when i moved to digital art. Also several brushes i use came from him and other people around DA.
Thats pretty much it ... mix all this and add my personal touch and you can clone me =o lol